Categories
Community

Bubble Fun Festival: 2 Celebrations in a Year with 2 Designs to Start With

This morning we met to come up with a simple and portable design for Bubble Box. Watch the video with this 2nd design and see why we have proposed further to celebrate this new Festival twice in a year – one on December 21 in winter and one on June 21 in summer. Notice that…

Categories
Community

Proposing Bubble Fun Festival on December 21, 2020 – are you READY?

Note: The name has been changed to Bubble Fun Festival, which is more generic to include a varieties of activities centering around the bubbles. I used portions from the following videos for the first mayjor part – thank you guys: This first clip from YT channel Moton Array: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqA55yY-LWI This second clip from from YT…

Categories
Community

Finding Joe – Who Is He?

Here is the movie you need to watch first: Get prepared for the new form and content for this website. 99 –> 9x9x9 + 9x9x9 = 1458 1458 –> 1x1x1 + + 4x4x4 + 5x5x5 + 8x8x8 = 702 702 –> 7x7x7 + 0x0x0 + 2x2x2 = 351 351 –> 3x3x3 + 5x5x5 + 1x1x1…

Categories
Community

How SolaRoof and PyraPOD Help Regulate Global Eco System by Facilitating Multi-Micro Eco Systems

Just watch… The best part is in the latter part: along with the said topic, Richard also touches on the two US presidency candidates Donald Trump and Joe Biden before the final decision will be made officially on December 14 of 2020 (if everyone plays by the rules without glitches).

Categories
Community

Possible to Build a PyraPOD for Human Living?

Several people asked this question when I shared to them about our PyraPOD. I myself even asked the same question when I learned and struggled with the SolaRoof technology, especially when I saw the following video that was posted by Ríkarður Leó on his YouTube channel and now on Rumble: As you can see clearly…

Categories
Community

The Power of One by Saleem Talbot

I met Saleem Talbot in a remote video conference last week. Then Richard Nelson sent this video uploaded to Andrew Williams Jr’s YouTube channel. It is powerful. It is well said. For that I post here and hope you share it with others. Thanks!

Categories
Community

Mary Robinson: Why Climate Change Is a Threat to Human Rights

Climate change is unfair. While rich countries can fight against rising oceans and dying farm fields, poor people around the world are already having their lives upended – and their human rights threatened – by killer storms, starvation and the loss of their own lands. Mary Robinson asks us to join the movement for worldwide…

Categories
Community

Richard and Aubrey in a Part 4 Video Conference Organized by Andrew Williams Jr

In this part 4 of SAMS Homelessness Hunger and Health Webisode hosted by Andrew Williams Jr, Richard Nelson explained and answered questions concerning SolaRoof. I (Aubrey) got the chance sharing the story behind which led me to join the PODnet community and push for the DIY and commercialization of the technology. That was how PyraPOD…

Categories
Community

It only takes the SpArk to get a PyraPOD growing

Thank Corin Smith of Bermuda for making this video with Adobe Spark. Now I have converted it to a MP4 file and uploaded here. Hope it kindles your inner spark to grow your own food with our products!

Categories
Community

Richard Nelson in a Part 3 Video Conference Organized by Andrew Williams Jr

In this part 3 of SAMS Homelessness Hunger and Health Webisode hosted by Andrew Williams Jr, Richard Nelson explained and answered questions concerning SolaRoof. I (Aubrey) got invited this time and got the chance to meet others who are interested in promoting it to the whole world.